recover from last session

vartaxe

hi,

i was burning a dvd with a lot of files and directorys in it... but the super windows managed to crash... (BLUE SCREEN) would be nice if imgburn when started again prompted for something like "would you recover your project?" or so... so that next time if this happens again i won't have to spend 5min again searching and organising all the files the way i want them to be burned.

thanks

hi,

i was burning a dvd with a lot of files and directorys in it... but the super windows managed to crash... (BLUE SCREEN) would be nice if imgburn when started again prompted for something like "would you recover your project?" or so... so that next time if this happens again i won't have to spend 5min again searching and organising all the files the way i want them to be burned.

thanks

You can save project

hi,

thanks

You can save project

true but if the pc didn't crashed i wouldn't need the saved project ;)

hi,

thanks

You can save project

true but if the pc didn't crashed i wouldn't need the saved project ;)

Which is why before you press burn you should save your project. Would you if writing a best selling novel open word start typing and hope your PC never crashed or glitched? No you would save your work at regular intervals. Unless of course you like the danger :lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.