Tired of making coasters!

Diamond7l

OK this is my first post here so first off I'd like to say... Thanks for all the good info here and hopefully I can contribute in the future!

Now on to my problem. I am attempting to use imgburn to burn backups for my Wii games. I have followed all the instructions and have my .iso files and burn them on CMC type 4.7 GB dvd-R media. Everything burns/verifies but when I explore/open the DVD in windows Vista, I cant see the file on the disc. Shouldnt I be able to?

The attachment is a screenshot of my DVD drive properties. This dosen't seem right.

I have burned a data disc using Windows and the iso will show on the DVD when I do so, but the DVD wont play in my modded Wii. Any help?

post-33502-127100848005.jpg

Did the disc actualy play in the console?

From what I read, its content is not recognized by Windows or any OS only by the console.

So if it burnt/verified OK, ImgBurn has done his job.

Did the disc actualy play in the console?

From what I read, its content is not recognized by Windows or any OS only by the console.

So if it burnt/verified OK, ImgBurn has done his job.

It will not play in the console, I have burnt/verified 10 different iso files with imburn with the same result. Maybe a a problem with the Modchip or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.