How to automatically cycle notebook slim drives

OrionStar

I've been using ImgBurn for years without mishap and it has never failed. :)

The tray auto-cycling before verify worked fine on my NEC ND-6500A slim drive. But it stopped working somewhere along the way :(, possibly after updates, and I would appreciate help on getting it working again.

Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by OrionStar

It wasn't cycling the tray then because on all slim burners you have to push it in (they don't even have the mechanism for closing by itself). You can change the tray cycling in Tools -> Settings -> Write tab.

It wasn't cycling the tray then because on all slim burners you have to push it in (they don't even have the mechanism for closing by itself). You can change the tray cycling in Tools -> Settings -> Write tab.

What I need is the proper setting so the tray will not eject after writing and before verifying. I am looking at the Write tab, there is page 1 and page 2. What do I need to change, so the tray does not eject and require the human user to manually push the tray back in before the Verify begins? Could you please be specific as to what I need to set?

Thank you.

• 5 months later...

I have 'Cycle Tray Before Verify' selected as you previously advised.

Is it possible to keep the notebook tray from ejecting like it used to? This saves me time if I am temporarily away from my notebook while burning and verifying. I am using version 2.5.2.0.

Thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.