Would this fly where you work?

kirk1701™

Uhhhh I thought today was a holiday for columbus day :thumbup:

We'll its the truth, just got up about two hours ago, got online and a friend from work messaged me:whistling:

My class wants to know where I am at? I'm not sick, I didn't call in, I told my class we would be off today and now my boss wants to know where I am at :sleeping:

So I called my boss, out to lunch so e-mailed him and waiting for a reply.

I bet my class played me out as we postponed a test to next week because today was a holiday :pirate:

Bloody Students =))

=))=))=))=))

We did have a guy at my company who booked two weeks off and then forgot to come back after the two weeks were over!! :blink: Had to call him and find out where he was!! He just said "I knew there was something I was supposed to do this week!" :/

New Office Regulations

Due to focus on overtime and expense control during this period, it has become necessary to put into effect immediately the following rules and procedures:

1) Visits To The Toilet

Far too much time on this particular practice. In future, all staff members will go in alphabetical order. All surnames beginning with "A" will go from 9:45 am to 10:00 am. Those beginning with "B" will go from 10:05 am to 10:20 am, and so on. Anyone unable to attend at the appropriate times will have to wait until the following day for their turn to come around.

2) Sickness

No excuse. The Company will no longer accept a doctor's certificate as proof. It you are able to go to a doctor, you are able to attend work.

3) Leave Of Absence For Operation

No time off will be allowed for an operation. The Company believes that as long as you are an employee, you will need all of whatever parts you already have, and will not consider having any of it removed. We have engaged you for a particular job,with all your parts, and to have anything removed would mean that the Company is getting less than what it is contracted for.

4) Death (Other Than Your Own)

This is no excuse. There is nothing you can do for them, and henceforth no time will be allowed for funerals. However, in case of hardships, the Company has a special scheme, in conjunction with the local cemetery, for lunch-time burials, thus ensuring that no time is lost from work.

5) Death (Your Own)

This will be accepted as an excuse. We would like two weeks' notice, since we feel that it is your duty to train someone else for your job, as a back-up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.