multi-session burning

greyowl

I would really like to see imgburn capable of multi-session burning, ie ability to add data to a CD which has been previously burned but with additional space available.

I am wondering if this may be an added feature in one of the near term upgrades.

Thanks for a wonderful app.

• 2 weeks later...

lol really cant belive! new version is out 2.5.2.0 and still no multisesion. omG i cant belive its like this guy have something personal against mutlisessions. I realy cant belive. owner of img told me once to watch my own manirs when i sugested him to suport multissesion. Looool. it was like a: you didnt donate nothing, well lol suport multisesion and i will donate. i mean really he wouldnt even consider to do multisesion, like he have something personal against it. i need to install one more burning app just becosue i need miltisesion.

LUK said he will look at it in the future, not in next release and he not promised anything. He don't use that feature and not feel to implement something that he dont't use or plan to use ever.

Implementing such a feature will cost him more of his spare time and will bring up more posible problems and bugs that will take even more time to fix.

Keep in mind that he is guided by his needs and good will and let everyone to use his great tool. We should be thankfull to him for that.

Realy now, the storage space is cheaper and bigger every day. Buy a bigger hard drive, use RW discs or even a pendrive if you want to store something incremental.

In the end when he feels it's time he will put it on to do list.

In the end when he feels it's time he will put it on to do list.

AMEN ianymaty.

This suggestion has been beat to hell and back by users that just won't take a hint. The :worthy: BOSS :worthy: will decide if and when multi-session burning will become a reality and if and when HE wants it to be a part of HIS program. ImgBurn is by far the best program of its kind now in existence and not having it do multi-session is the way it is built. If users want additional features that the :worthy: BOSS :worthy: has decided aren't what HE needs from HIS program, they are free to go and use one of the other readily available programs that include it. :doh: But quit bitching on here about it because it ain't gonna help it get implemented before LUK wants it added.

spinner

LOOOL you see ppl? thats what im telling you. they acctualy got offended by our suggestion. So remove "ImgBurn Suggestions" section from forum lols. whats to suggest when HEEE put whatever HEEE wants. (more bugs, yeah right, the most basic options that literarly every competition has from down of time, will couse HIIIIM more bugs)

P.S. HEEEEEEEE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.