Commander in Chief

kirk1701™

LMAO I love it =))

New show here in the states this fall sets a president who passes away and his vice president is a woman who of course succeeds him and takes the oath as president for the remainder of the term

I watched the season premire and I thought the same thing, this show was being put out just in time to gain the general American respect of women in power. :thumbup:

I'm 37 years old, open minded and shall Hillary run, I will vote for her :D

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20051011/D8D611VO0.html

Kirk... :w00t:

Two terms of 'W' and the next term hers??????

:(

I hope that the Dems get a better candidate than that or it's gonna be 4 years of Chaney or some other Republican wannabe. :/

Spinner, reports have it chaney is not even on the radar to run. However I can see Laura W Bush as the republican nominee :blink:

I hope that the Dems get a better candidate than that or it's gonna be 4 years of Chaney or some other Republican wannabe. :/

Spinner, reports have it chaney is not even on the radar to run. However I can see Laura W Bush as the republican nominee :blink:

Christ!!!!! :frustrated::outcold::faint:

Christ!!!!! :frustrated::outcold::faint:

Spinner, where's your American Pride =))

Think of the bitch slaps we will see Hillary Vs Laura :thumbup:

I could see a couple bloody noses just in the Primaries before the nominee's are even nominated.

Condoleezza Rice for President
:'( :'( :'(

I just heard that yesterday...and while I have to agree she seems more intelligent than 'W'...I don't think she's ever had an original thought of her own... :blink: ....It just gets better and better...... :/

2008 yank elections....WGAF?

AHHHH blu....ever the politician.....=))=))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.