ImgBurn V2

rew

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently been told about a v2 and look forward to whenever it come out. It sounds like a great program is about to come even greater. :)

Hi nwg ! :shakehands:

It really will be worth the wait.........

:)

I know you can't rush perfection, but I'm hoping it will be released soon because I've got a load of burns that I've put off doing in the hope I can use them to test the new version. Unfortunately, I can't really wait much longer to do them....

I have everything crossed in the hope my wish will come true :)

lol it's like you're all expecting it to be a totally different program.... it looks exactly the same but with the addition of a 'Build' mode!

can't we all have flashing lights on it?!!!

please please :lol:

why change the basics when the structure is so good?

Edited by the olde

How about the go faster stripes with Nitrous Oxide sub-system for those occasions when an extra boost is needed :D

I'd also like it to print "Hello World", although with the work involved maybe this is one for v3 =))

or some green neons to light the room :teehee:

lol it's like you're all expecting it to be a totally different program.... it looks exactly the same but with the addition of a 'Build' mode!

That's good . I love the ImgBurn interface - like I loved the one for DVDD. Would not like to see it radically changed - it's so reserved - almost British in nature. :D

Woohooo, just got back from my little jaunt to the Caribbean :afro: only to find v2 has yet to be released. I'm rather relieved that all but the beta testers haven't had a head start on me in finding out what new goodies await within ImgBurn v2 :thumbup:

I will be waiting for the next release of ImgBurn, as it is the best burning program I have found! DVD Rebuilder which I use for most of my DVD work has the option to create a ISO file and then burn with ImgBurn. This combination in my opinion can not be beat. I paid for Nero and have been let down by the (BUGS!) LIGHTNING UK! and JDobbs will always have my support as well as the makers of PgcEdit, VoBlanker and the many other Freeware utilities. I would be the first to purchase any software from LUK as he has proven himself. Thanks and good luck to LUK!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.