Is it possible to re encode/ fix AV quality in ImgBurn?

Logan's Momma

Hi all, I am new to this forum but I have been searching for this information all over the web. I searched the forum here, googled how to re encode avi (kept getting how to convert files, not what I am looking for), etc etc.

Basically I have some AVI files that I tried burning in DVD Flick. They came out all choppy and the audio was off from the video. So I got DvDStyler. Still can't figure out how to fix the darker scenes so that they aren't, well, so dark. :P

Now I am here with ImgBurn. I really like this program, but I am not even sure if it has capabilities of doing what I am looking for. If anyone can help me or at least point me to what I need to look for I would appreciate it! Thanks :)

Edit- just wanted to point out that I am aware of how to change to ISO, etc, I just want to have more control over the audio/visual quality of my DVDs.

Thanks

Edited by Logan's Momma

The short answer is no.

Longer answer: Imgburn burns files 'as is', and cannot do anything to improve the quality of your files, other than making sure that it produces a quality burn, other than that you will have to look over your procedure in DVDFlick and other DVD authoring tools to see where the problem is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.