44gb onto 2- 25gb bluray discs

victor

Hi everyone,

just joined, 66 years of age, not very computer literate, willing to learn.

i have successfully cut my 1st. 3d disc from iso files; fantastic. Now the problem, i have another title to burn, but the size of the file is 44gb. I have 25gb bd-re discs (so i can make mistakes and learn) then i can use ,bd-r discs. Please advise.

Also i have a file using left eye and right eye, i used nvidea 3d player, but i dont have a correct graphics card to play the sound; anyway of putting these files onto bd-re? Time for headache pill!

Happy new year to all.

regards Victor

I'm not sure what you are trying to do exactly, but if you have one iso that is 44GB, you cannot split it into two smaller isos to fits on single layer BD-R discs. 44GB should fit on a dual layer BD-R disc, so unless you want to make your life more complicated than it should be, just burn your content onto a dual layer BD-R.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do exactly, but if you have one iso that is 44GB, you cannot split it into two smaller isos to fits on single layer BD-R discs. 44GB should fit on a dual layer BD-R disc, so unless you want to make your life more complicated than it should be, just burn your content onto a dual layer BD-R.

Thank you "Rincewind", that clears up part of my problems. Appreciated.

Victor

You can of course buy double layer BD-RE too (50GB) to test with first.

You don't actually need to burn anything at all, just mount your image in a virtual drive and play from there :)

Thank you "Lighting U/K"

I will now be looking ,how to mount? my iso, and what programme to use.

Regards

Victor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.