Looks like it's raining in London

blutach

Play starts at 11.00pm you knobby twat!!!!

churchsign.jpg

churchsihjhhgn.jpg

churchsighjhjhn.jpg

We can but hope kev!

"Oh Lord! Grant they servant Kev his wish"

But then He hasn't listened to anyone's prayer about this in the last 2,000 years, why's he gunna start now? =))

Regards

and now, the end is near, i face the long and final curtain BWA HAHAHA :lol:

Blu , the forcast is rain, rain, and more rain, thru till monday . personally, i would have liked to see it done at the crease .......... so i could take the piss even more, but if it has to be decided by the weather, well, i guess that still gives us the win

Edited by volvofl10

When did you become a cricket fan volvo?

Anyways, if it rains, we can bitch and moan about all the bad decisions that went against the Aussies this series - the worst being at Edgbaston, of course, but also Trent Bridge.

Regards

Blu

not so much a cricket fan., in fact , my works asked me to work on saturday, and i said no chance, the crickets on the TV, and i dont like cricket ( i almost hate it as much as i hate work). However, i do like going in forums and taking the piss out of genuine Australian cricket fans :P.

as i told you before, im not a fan as such, but this series has been entertaining i must admit

From the highlights I have seen the Aussies have had bad decisions in their favour as well !  Honestly blu you are turning into the biggest whinger I have ever heard !

Fuckin BULL FUCKIN SHIT!!!!

Let's just take these bad decisions at Edgbaston, OK, where we lost by 2 lousy runs (forget about Katich's LBW at Trent Bridge, OK? I always thought you guys had the match).

1. Pieterson out 1st ball - no doubt - went on to make a few

2. S Jones out so LBW that even Boycott thought it would have taken middle stump - Flintoff at other end went on to make another 20 or 30.

3. A run short was called on Warne

4. Dead ball was called on a leg bye to us

AND WORST OF THE FUCKIN LOT:

5. Kasparwitz was given out caught off the glove to end the match when his glove was not even on the bat!

Now, cut the crap LFC. That is just shocking umpiring. And if even one of these decisions (well, #3 and #4 combined) had have gone the right way, the Ashes would be in Australia's hands.

I believe that big changes will be made in the use of technology in the next 2 years because of the mistakes made in this series by "elite umpires".

Regards

Edited by blutach

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.