Problem creating cue files from SOME mp3 files

petomane

Hi,

My problem is that when I try to create a cue file from the mp3s in one specific downloaded torrent, ImgBurn freezes and gives me a 'not responding' message at the top of the log file.

The files play perfectly on my laptop and I have, of course, checked them for viruses. And I have NO trouble with other mp3 files.

Any comments would be appreciated.

A problem with the MP3's is my guess, also. I recently downloaded some MP3's of a CD set off of Big Finish's web site. I was able to import some of them into ImgBurn, but about half returned some error that I forget and showed up as running 00:00:00 seconds long. I had to use Nero to import them to create a playable CD.

If you open the cue in Notepad, you probably will spot the problematic file as it will have very short playing time, usualy less than 2 sec.

Just eliminate that file from the cue.

You could paste the cue content here, someone will have a look at it.

If you open the cue in Notepad, you probably will spot the problematic file as it will have very short playing time, usualy less than 2 sec.

Just eliminate that file from the cue.

You could paste the cue content here, someone will have a look at it.

Many thanks for the responses.

There aren't cue files with the torrents (2 cds of 'The very best of latin jazz') - so there's nothing to open!

I don't normally have problems creating cue files, but with these 2 beggars: ImgBurn just freezes.

I CAN actually import the files by the 'Write to disc' method, but then they'll only play on my Sony dvd player, not my cd player.

I guess I'll have to go the dbminter-y route and try Nero-fiddling while Img Burns...... It's that, or the sapient pearwood!

It's a puzzle, but as long as it doesn't happen with music that I REALLY MUST HAVE on cd, I'm not too bothered.

Regards,

Peter

What does ImgBurn actually say when processing those files? (in the cue window I mean)

If you have one it always gets stuck on, send it to me and I'll take a look.

As you'll see from the attached, LUK, ImgBurn just freezes. It then takes quite a while to close it with Task Manager.

That 'not responding' just seems to drag on and on....

post-37795-0-65986500-1299167700.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.