MDS file

Veblen

It is a media descriptor file and holds information about the ISO. It is really only useful if you rip a double layer disc, the MDS holds layer break info, just like .DVD file.

If you have an iso that is only single layer, you can ignore it and just load the iso itself in write mode.

It is a media descriptor file and holds information about the ISO. It is really only useful if you rip a double layer disc, the MDS holds layer break info, just like .DVD file.

If you have an iso that is only single layer, you can ignore it and just load the iso itself in write mode.

I'm new to this .Can you tell me how I can distinguish single from double layer?

IMGBURN seems to want me to input mds file first,before ISO file.Would this be done in one session ?

Thanks

Veblen

I'm new to this .Can you tell me how I can distinguish single from double layer?

IMGBURN seems to want me to input mds file first,before ISO file.Would this be done in one session ?

Thanks

Veblen

Ignore my posts .Problem is solved.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.