Text to Speech

Movie Junkie

I remember back some years ago when there were a few programs (Naturally Speaking ?) that were trying to convert the spoken word to text it wasn't really perfected and I haven't Googled it since .The text to audio is cool enough but the way I type it would be one slow drawn out conversation

I remember back some years ago when there were a few programs (Naturally Speaking ?) that were trying to convert the spoken word to text it wasn't really perfected and I haven't Googled it since .The text to audio is cool enough but the way I type it would be one slow drawn out conversation

I actually bought Dragon Natually Speaking a few years back and it was a disaster as the software was written with an American accent in mind. It'd put all sorts of weird stuff on the screen because it couldn't understand my accent (ie. proper English). LOL! ;)

Nice job Shamus when you first mentioned it I Googled around but couldn't find anything like it lots of strange ones but this is the best :thumbup:

"So polo - you're next what are you going to have as an av ?"

dont know LFC I've been thinking it over very carefully for what about 5 years now but dont want to rush into anything =))=))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.