Clone Avatar 3D, burned but wont play

mondogecko

Okay so i read a couple of the topics on here to even get the bd-r to clone the iso file. It worked, but now when I go to play it on my Sony S570 player it has all ----- and wont play. I made the image file from DvdFab 8.0.7.3 and burned it to my 50Gb BD-R. I was hoping someone here has found a perfect way to make a copy of the Avatar 3D that actually works. These discs are crazy expensive to just be trying things out. I need something that will work and play. Thank you guys alot!

I noticed in the previous posts about Avatar are talking about using 50Gb BD-RE not the ones that I use (BD-R).

So i have one question, when I select the cd type i selected BD50, should I have chosen another cd type to burn to? Is that what is going on?

Edited by mondogecko

If the burn and verify was succesful, isn't ImgBurn problem.

We can't and will not help you to copy the disc. We can only help in burning related problems.

Does the files play nice as it should (play as BD disc) from the hard drive image mounted in a virtual drive played in PowerDVD, TotalMedia Theatre 5, etc.?

Make sure you have the latest firmware installed in your player http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-list.pl?mdl=BDPS570&SelectOS=43

Post the log showing burn and verify enabled.

Okay, i feel dumb. i would put the bd-r in the player and nothing. I upgraded firmware of player and BAM! works great. Thanks guys.

I am curious by any chance was this a BD-R LTH (Low-To-High) media? As far as I know bluray players should just be able to read BD-R BD-R DL without issues, only LTH would give you such issues and would require a firmware update.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.