slow burn dvd movies

brocklady

I am new to imgburn and I am teaching myself my movies are burning fine but they are taking up to 25 hours to burn are they a way to speed up the process..i keep getting this on the logW 22:17:37 Failed to Write Sectors 58624 - 58655 - Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

W 22:17:37 Retrying (1 of 20)...

W 22:17:37 Retry Failed - Reason: Logical Unit Communication Parity Error

W 22:17:37 Retrying (2 of 20)...

W 22:17:38 Retry Failed - Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

W 22:17:38 Retrying (3 of 20)...

W 22:17:40 Retry Failed - Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

W 22:17:40 Retrying (4 of 20)...

Even though you posted a Nero burn log when we clearly support ImgBurn here, we'll be nice enough to help you ;)

First of all, look for the latest chipset/storage drivers for your system (this website might help). After you've done that (and rebooted), update your burner's firmware to the latest version (also reboot after updating).

Then try burning again with ImgBurn, and if it still doesn't work, then post ImgBurn's log of the failed burn.

Even though you posted a Nero burn log when we clearly support ImgBurn here, we'll be nice enough to help you ;)

First of all, look for the latest chipset/storage drivers for your system (this website might help). After you've done that (and rebooted), update your burner's firmware to the latest version (also reboot after updating).

Then try burning again with ImgBurn, and if it still doesn't work, then post ImgBurn's log of the failed burn.

sorry i posted the wrong log oops i was not joking when i said new

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.