However when I put it in my DVD Player it does not. reconige

infoman36

OK, I uninstalled the VLC and downloaded the MPC-HC I burned it to a DVD RW using imgburn. When I add but it in my computer it recognizes the VIDEO_TS and plays the movie automatically. However when I put it in my DVD Player it does not. I have attached log files Any other suggestions please Thank you

ImgBurn.log

Imgburn reports a successful burn and verify. Two other possibilities:

I 14:16:46 TV System: PAL

From your log, it says the content is PAL. Perhaps your player only supports NTSC?

Only other possibility is that the source is still somehow faulty. I don't trust VLC for media conversion anyways. If you have the original content still, try DVDFlick

-edit

One more possibility: Perhaps your player just doesn't support RW media? Try a WORM disc instead (Write once, read many times).

Edited by Rincewind

No, imgburn does not alter anything it burns you data 'as is'. If your player does not support NTSC, you have to re-encode your content again using Pinnacle Studio, and encode it as PAL.

Edited by Rincewind

I tried DVD flick but it looks like it does not support HD files. I have i small home movie that I filmed with a HD camcord

sony Digital HD Video Camera Recorder Does DVD Flick support it. I cannot upload oringnal to dVD flick Ia there a guide, If dVD FLICK DOES NOT WORK IS THERE ANOTHER PROGRAM YOU CAN RECOM END tHANKS AGAIN

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.