Firmware Link

Groundrush

Hey guys, I've got a problem accessing the RPC1site. I need the latest download(BCHC) to flash a BenQ DW 1650, but for some reason when i click on the link it doesn't load and returns a message " unable to connect " in my browser. Could i ask anyone if they could take a minute and try the link for me as i don't know if it's broken or if there's a problem at my end.

Link....

:thumbup:

Hey guys, I've got a problem accessing the RPC1site. I need the latest download(BCHC) to flash a BenQ DW 1650, but for some reason when i click on the link it doesn't load and returns a message " unable to connect " in my browser. Could i ask anyone if they could take a minute and try the link for me as i don't know if it's broken or if there's a problem at my end.

Link....

:thumbup:

I was able to access the site but the link for the BCHC zip file won't load. I get a "Page Load Error". The link (BCHC) is to BenQ. I went to the BenQ site and all I could find is the BCDC update. Sorry.

Thanks chewy, the PC is my brothers who incidentally is on holiday and asked if i would sort it for him. I don't think he'll be too happy to see I've removed Nero/clonedvd/dvdclonerIII/xoom.... and a host of other programs that he no longer needs. :whistling:

Anyway whats with BCFC why not use the latest release, forgive me is i sound naive but isn't firmware just firmware . :teehee:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.