Build mode: drop-down and MRU's

Nexus

Great work LUK!

The new build mode is nice and as usual the changelog is as long as my arm. :thumbup:

I see in the Build settings there are two buttons to clear the MRU lists - I was wondering if it was possible to have another option to never save history and preferably also disable those two drop-down boxes so the file/folder target could be similar to Write and Verify modes?

I guess having a MRU list would be handy for some but I always give images uniques names, so I know what they are, and don't make multiple images from the same source folders so it would be nice to have that option and eliminate the clutter of those drop-down boxes. Just a suggestion anyway... :ermm:

Oh, I was looking at the created images and noticed the iso has a lower case file extension and the companion MDS file has an upper case extension, the inconsistancy looked odd. I know it doesn't make a difference to anything, just thought I'd mention it since it gives the impression ImgBurn is a little Schizo :)

'Clear Recent Files List' on the 'Events' tab in the settings has that effect.

I realise it's not named as such but I figured if you wanted to remove one set of history, you'd want to remove the others too!

I'll see if I can't get the mds extension to use the same case as the original one. I'd thought about doing it before v2 was released but then figured was there really any point?!

Thanks LUK... I'd completely overlooked that setting in the Events tab before now. :blush:

Well from a functional standpoint having both file extensions the same case wouldn't matter, I really only mentioned it because I have this impression you're a perfectionist and would like things consistent... you can blame ImgBurn and the other utility for that, since they've always seemed almost the perfect software to me. :whistling:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.