Just a thank you

life

Just a little arse kissing here on my part, just wanted to say thanks LUK for Imageburn and for keeping it alive Great Job,And Corny great work on the guides. Just did my first queue , lol, that dont right but it was a piece of cake :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Unfortunately for me i was unaware of Imgburn until today. I read about it on the afterdawn newsletterand downloaded it immediatly. Since i have installed it i have been using most of its features with out any issues at all. I have been using DVD Decrypter for several years now and unfortunately it had to be abandoned. Great work on the program. it is very nice.

Got the hint Blu, Just opened a pal pal account todayI have to wait to confirm deposit. thanks for the reminder. be glad to

Edited by life

Yeah, so this forum has gone nonsensical like so many others, but I couldn't resist to post a thank you for this program--I found it to day and it was instantly useful. And the short tutorial helped me get it right. As soon as I've got some extra $$ I'd be happy to pay up.

Yeah, so this forum has gone nonsensical like so many others, but I couldn't resist to post a thank you for this program--I found it to day and it was instantly useful. And the short tutorial helped me get it right. As soon as I've got some extra $$ I'd be happy to pay up.

Nickrabs, this forum is what I wouldn't call "nonsensical". Yes, we like to run a very laidback format here, not so tight assed as some others, but the peeps here, betas and regular posters approach helping people with problems with Imgburn VERY SERIOUSLY!. You won't find a better bunch of guys here anywhere.

We find that mixing a little fun with problem solving makes for a much easier learning experience and a little friendlier forum content.

Hope you decide to return in the future. :) All the members here will bend over backwards to find a solution to any problem with Imgburn.............. :thumbup::)

** This is a free program, all we ask is you consider donating a buck or two to the arthor to help with the continuing development of Imgburn. :)

All the members here will bend over backwards to find a solution to any problem with Imgburn
And some will bend over forwards, too, eh Oily???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmmm - where did that Oily moniker come from again?

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.