Device Not Ready (Medium Not Present-Tray Closed)

abracadabra

Well, with the slim amount of information that you have supplied here, I consulted my crystal ball and came up with the following opinion:

The problem, as far as I can tell, is that your slimline drive doesn't like your choice of media since it doesn't even know that the disc is in the drive, if you put the disc in the drive to start with. :/

(Hint) We generally would like a description of what you've tried to do for yourself. Maybe know if you bothered to read the FAQS and Guides section and maybe tried to use the search function...just a thought. ;)

Well, with the slim amount of information that you have supplied here, I consulted my crystal ball and came up with the following opinion:

The problem, as far as I can tell, is that your slimline drive doesn't like your choice of media since it doesn't even know that the disc is in the drive, if you put the disc in the drive to start with. :/

(Hint) We generally would like a description of what you've tried to do for yourself. Maybe know if you bothered to read the FAQS and Guides section and maybe tried to use the search function...just a thought. ;)

Hello, thanks i have already read the guide and the faq.

I was burning my Verbatim DVD +R DL in the imgburn when i see ''Replying to Device Not Ready (Medium Not Present-Tray Closed)'', i cant write... the dvd that i want write is a ISO from Xbox 360.

May be the error is of the burner? thanks!

Edited by abracadabra

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.