Poms finally figure out how to win at cricket

blutach

Do they like crickets in their diet??? :w00t:

I'm not sure about Eagles liking crickets but I know large mouth bass do.

Hey Spinner, if you use crickets to catch large mouth bass do you use cricket players to catch whales?

This thread has been hijacked by Spinner and MJ...hijacked.gifhijacked.gif

Yea MJ...I heard if you hook 'em through the lips they scream and holler a whole lot but they really attract the big ones...=))=))=))

Do they like crickets in their diet??? :w00t:

I'm not sure about Eagles liking crickets but I know large mouth bass do.

Hey Spinner, if you use crickets to catch large mouth bass do you use cricket players to catch whales?

This thread has been hijacked by Spinner and MJ...hijacked.gifhijacked.gif

Yea MJ...I heard if you hook 'em through the lips they scream and holler a whole lot but they really attract the big ones...=))=))=))

But what if you hook 'em through their balls?

cricket.gifcricket.gifcricket.gif

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Edited by Movie Junkie

Those are the ex Zimmie boys who fled from Mugabe, right?

Regards

Yeah, thats the fellas. Decent players who got fed up with Mugabe and came to live here.

You've gotta be fuckin joking!!! That is baseball on a cricket pitch.

Much more fun than that! There were a few geust players for Lancashire, Lehman made 49 but didnt run many singles :whistling: Chris Cairns smashed a few enourmous sixes and Strauss made a quick fifty and England won by one run. All contrived to give the crowd a tight finish and they even allowed the 13 year old mascot to come on as sub fielder. Vikram Solanka had a great game, out first ball and went for three sixes and three fours in one over! Hilarious! :D

It was just a bit of fun to raise money for Freddies benefit. I still much prefer the real thing myself but the kids love it, since the 20/20 started our junior section at our club has doubled in size, although I think the Ashes may have had something to do with it :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.