Its great to be back.......

lfcrule1972

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone let blackwidow know the place is open for business?

I'll send an email once I get on the main PC, I'm on the laptop now.

MYM

Edited by G5_MYM

Anyone let blackwidow know the place is open for business?

I'll send an email once I get on the main PC, I'm on the laptop now.

MYM

Just what I was thinking ,she hadn't posted for awhile back at DVDD hope she's well,I guess not being able to watch hockey too its toll :(

Is Lightning UK! your dad ??? :o No wonder he has been "away" for a while - finding that out at his young age would be a right shock..... all that money in backdated child support - I will donate straight away boss to help pay for kenadjian jr's care :lol:

Is Lightning UK! your dad ??? :o  No wonder he has been "away" for a while - finding that out at his young age would be a right shock..... all that money in backdated child support - I will donate straight away boss to help pay for kenadjian jr's care :lol:

Well, I must say, I missed this shit.

Is Lightning UK! your dad ??? :o  No wonder he has been "away" for a while - finding that out at his young age would be a right shock..... all that money in backdated child support - I will donate straight away boss to help pay for kenadjian jr's care :lol:

Well, I must say, I missed this shit.

Sorry ken - its a tough way to find out in a forum and all !! :lol: I guess you didn't know that ken jr was the product of Lightning UK! getting jiggy with your mrs !!! :P

I think I better stop now....... :whistling:

Check out the GREAT Country songs in Kirks signature and give them a play.....they make more sense than that metal crap.....

As a huge fan of heavy metal from rock to thrash to grindcore, I must take offence to this tagline. :) Afterall, what is there in country music besides singing (if you could call it that) about an 18-wheeler, your favourite dog, the wife that left you or your horse that died?

Metal might be difficult for the masses to understand but it's always controversial. Forcing people to think is always a good thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.