Its great to be back.......

lfcrule1972

I don't know so much about that metal music anymore. I tried to listen to it onetime and the song kept saying "bang your head", so I would bang my head on the wall everytime the song said so. After 4 or 5 knots on my forehead I stopped listening to heavy metal. It hurts to damn bad! =))=))

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LFC you have a great sense of humor :)

Not really. He thinks he's funny and the rest of us don't have the heart to tell him he isn't. LOL!! =))

whacky093.gif=))

and metal sounds better too , better than all that twanging and wailing about your dead hamster

I have to agree with corny and Shamus - whilst my tastes are not purely metal I do enjoy it and would pick it over C&W anyday....... I can't even bring myself to listen the K-Rose (Cuntry Radio Station) in San Andreas PS2 game !! :ermm:

Not meaning to offend, I have changed my signature to please all of you hard metal heads :frustrated: and will now sign off with a comment about another of my favorite subjects...the elected officials that ostensibly run the US but seem to be more and more in bed with the oil producing/ beef and chicken growing/pharmaceutical/military-industrial complex of corporately greedy incestuous bastards ruining my country. :'(

Not meaning to offend, I have changed my signature to please all of you hard metal heads :frustrated: and will now sign off with a comment about another of my favorite subjects...the elected officials that ostensibly run the US but seem to be more and more in bed with the oil producing/ beef and chicken growing/pharmaceutical/military-industrial complex of corporately greedy incestuous bastards ruining my country.  :'(

It gets worse spinner :(

How about the latest round to stop the pledge of allegiance in our schools because it contains the word god? :boxed:

Give me a break, kids were reciting the pledge in the schools when these asses were not even born :angry:

How about the latest round to stop the pledge of allegiance in our schools because it contains the word god? 

(soapbox rant mode: ON)

I think that it's bullshit.

As you stated Kirk, we were reciting the Pledge before these liberal minded assholes were even shitting yellow in their diapers. Our forefathers have recited it since the thing was first penned and adopted as our National statement of fidelity to the Country.

The guy that wants it removed lost an appeal a year or so ago because he didn't have kids in school and now he has recruited a few more assholes standing with him because he wants to prove a point.

Political correctness and all the rest of the leftist crap going on in this country right now has the potential to make us into something that the Founding Fathers never invisioned. A Country that is devoid of conscience and has no moral/ethical guidance.

Daniel, it doesn't matter if you, me or our neighbors believe in a Diety/Supreme Being/Big Bang/primordial goo or aliens, it matters that the majority of the Country are quietly acquiescing to the minority opinion on more and more basic matters; and that could be a harbinger of the demise of what the US has stood for since the beginning. A safe harbor for those opressed by their own governments/church/far leaning jackoffs. With the religious minority in the US currently attacking gays, advocating the assassination of foreign Heads of State, attacking Roe V. Wade, attacking adult entertainment and whatever else they have on their agendas it has the potential to cause severe damage to a country that, although seriously flawed, has had the ability to hold a beacon out to the rest of the world in times of serious trouble and to make things a little better.

(soapbox rant mode: OFF)

How about the latest round to stop the pledge of allegiance in our schools because it contains the word god? 

With the religious minority in the US currently attacking gays,

An eloquent rant with only one minor flaw: The "Religious Right(wing)" could not be accused of being in the minority. They are a true power in the USA. So much so that evolution is being replaced by Intelligent Design and gravity is now being replaced with Intelligent Falling in some states. Ignorance and stupidity seem to have no boundaries. A seperation of church and state is impossible when our future (our children) is being legally brainwashed with religious garbage instead of an education.

Information from the U.S. Census Bureau confirms that those with religious beliefs are firmly in the majority.

http://www.adherents.com/adh_dem.html

<rant off>

(Deep thinking rant mode: ON)

Shamus, Thanks for the insightful comments my friend. I have to agree that Chrstians make up the majority of the electorate in the US, however, my statement about the minority status of the Religious Right, and not Christianity as a whole, was made due to the fact that not all religious groups are in lock-step with the antics of the few that seem to garner all of the headlines. The Catholic Church has been against Roe V. Wade since before the Supreme Court made the decision, however an ever increasing amount of their female members are getting abortions/using pills/condoms/sponges etc/and the morning after pill. (Also, attacking Freedom of Choicers helps to deflect the masses from shining too bright of a spotlight on the atrocities committed by their sector of perverted, child abusing priests.) Sorta like slight of hand where you can't see the magician doing bad things to kids because an abortion clinic is around the corner and easier to attack/bomb/maim/kill in the name of whatever diety you believe in. The followers of Faldwell/ Angely/ any TV Evangilist among us, are led around by their fears and wallets and are in favor of whatever they are told, but they don't speak for the rest of the country either.

I believe that a dangerous time is quickly approaching here in the States, dangerous for freedom/religion/tolerance/The Constitution/ Bill of Rights and humanity itself. We are in a quagmire that was unsucessfully navigated by all of the most powerful civilizations of the world, and I believe we could quite possibly fail the task also.

(Deep thinking rant mode: OFF)

Thanks for the link...It was good for a :D ...I found THIS ONE also. :P

I'll say the same thing here I said on another forum,

Kids don't have to say the pledge at all, in fact they can sit and not even take part in it while the rest of the class does say the pledge.

However, if thats the way the parents feel and don't want to love this country enough to pledge their alleigance to it, why come here? :wub:

Love it or leave it. :thumbup:

Go Robin!

You gotta love Robin Williams...... Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan....(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1..) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past &

present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys,'. We will never "interfere" again.

2..) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3..) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home! After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are.. They're illegal!!!France will welcome them.

4..) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless

given a special permit!!!!!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5..) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6..) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7..) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel! for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8..) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9..) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10.) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

11.) The Language we speak is ENGLISH.....learn it...or LEAVE.....!

Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me? you ungrateful bastards!' "

YOU GOTTA STAND FOR SOMETHING, OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING. Unfortunately that's what's happening to this country. We, the people, need to stop being afraid to say what we think for fear of "offending" someone. These people don't care if they offend us, so why do we care??? Stand up and say enough is enough! We don't want it anymore!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.