Imgburn Issue Creating and Burning Image .ISO .MDS

cobain16

Hi, recently Update my version of ImgBurn from 2.5.6.0 to 2.5.7.0 but I found the same issue (bug) in both versions:

When I create an Iso of ANY disc, and select the "Add to Write Queue When Done" and until the creation of the image (.iso and .mds) all is done OK, but, when I insert the disc in the drive and select the write image to disc option, the software starts to burn normally but when is near to the half of the disc, shows this message box:

da94720297c05547b88dd41491cbbad1o.jpg

Could you please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or should I don't select that option, and create the image, close the program and open it again an then burn the image?

Thanks in advanced.

Edited by cobain16

...the software starts to burn normally but when is near to the half of the disc...

Sorry, are you saying that box pops up in the middle of the burn?

That's not an error from ImgBurn, it's from Windows.

Knowing *exactly* when and where it pops up is crucial to figuring out why it might be happening.

HI, thanks for the quick reply

The box says Imgburn.exe, I Thought was from the software.

anyway, I'm baking up some dvd's today so I'll upload and post here the log if I can export it.

EDIT: Well, first I'm thinking this could be a problem with the drive, because the log doesn't show any issue, but this time happens when change the disc to backup and insert the blank one, I let open the message box and Imgburn starts to burn normally, when it gets to 100% didn't show the successfully completed message until I cancel the error one, then it sows the completed message and eject the tray, so I don't know what's wrong with my drive or OS maybe?

Some help would be very useful, thanks a lot again.

Edited by cobain16

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.