self parking car

Jerseyguy

years ago they played with technology that would keep cars on the road a certain distance from each other and apply the brakes to mantain the distance it used radar I believe .

they also had a pressurized oil tank that oiled the engine when you turned the key before starting the engine , because 90% of the wear to an engine is the first couple of seconds when the oil pump is pressurizing the crank,cam etc. I think they were both tested on Lincoln Mark Series, the pressurized oil tank was actually an option

Looking at the 380 horsepower and 0-60 time of 5+ seconds doesn't impress me I had a Dodge Charger

with a 2.2 engine with a 5 speed that could do 0-60 in 6.7 seconds a little rocket

Looking at the 380 horsepower and 0-60 time of 5+ seconds doesn't impress me I had a Dodge Charger

with a 2.2 engine with a 5 speed that could do 0-60 in 6.7 seconds a little rocket

My Ducati 748 will do 0-60 in under 4 seconds without shifting out of first gear provided you keep the front wheel on the ground :wacko: Plus i can usually park anywhere without having to pay for it, with the exception of central London where you'll get a ticket for parking on the pavement. :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.