Add support for creation of Mixed Mode CD's

Hi! I was attempting to copy an old game which uses mixed mode and was written with Track-at-once to another CD written with Disk-at-once while correcting any small scratched areas with Cuetools. Unfortunately, I can't place the audio and data back together with ImgBurn as it won't allow me to have the two different tracks. So, I was wondering if it might be possible for you to allow data to be placed as either the first or last track(s) (user selectable [possibility of making it PC and MAC compatible]) while adding FLAC files and the like to be converted to CD-audio tracks to be placed before or after the data track(s)?

I know they can be copied, but a lot of people are wanting to create them as well.

Thanks!

You could use the 'Create CUE File' feature to build a mixed mode disc (Data then audio). It isn't possible (well, easily) to do it round the other way due to the addressing within the data track's file system.

Of course if you've pre-prepared your data track so it's offset accordingly, it'll work fine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.