I/O device error.......yes another one!

goat

I am having an issue with burning DVD backups. I am using DVDFab and I am able to rip the DVD backup and ImgBurn is able to start up correctly and burn from 25% to 47% and then it just stops and says there is an I/O device error. My software for DVDFab and ImgBurn is up-to-date and the DVD burner driver is up-to-date. BTW, I am using a HL-DT-ST-DVDRam GE24LU20 USB device. Any Ideas, log is attached for my last attemp at burning Act of Valor. Thanks in advance.

ImgBurn.log

W 23:05:58 Failed to read from file: 'C:\Users\Murray\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\ACT_OF_VALOR\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB'

W 23:05:58 Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

W 23:10:57 Failed to read from file: 'C:\Users\Murray\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\ACT_OF_VALOR\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB'

W 23:10:57 Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

E 23:14:40 Failed to read from file: 'C:\Users\Murray\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\ACT_OF_VALOR\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB'

E 23:14:40 Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

Sounds more that there is an issue with your hard disk. Tried to run a check on it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html

Open an elevated Command Prompt (right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator) then run chkdsk /r c:

It should take some time and it'll repair the errors if there are any.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.