Imgburn now crashes after each closing.

Mike89

For some reason Imgburn (2.5.7.0) now crashes everytime it's closed, no matter if it closes automatically or if I close it manually. The message is "Imgburn - The Ultimate Image Burner! has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program."

I'm running Windows 7 Pro x64. I tried un-installing and re-installing but same problem. Program works fine when it's running, just crashes after closing it. Beats me if I know what's causing this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

ImgburnCrash_zps0fd294d8.jpg

ImgburnCrash2_zps5499a5c7.jpg

Edited by Mike89

For some reason Imgburn (2.5.7.0) now crashes everytime it's closed, no matter if it closes automatically or if I close it manually. The message is "Imgburn - The Ultimate Image Burner! has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program."

I'm running Windows 7 Pro x64. I tried un-installing and re-installing but same problem. Program works fine when it's running, just crashes after closing it. Beats me if I know what's causing this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

ImgburnCrash_zps0fd294d8.jpg

ImgburnCrash2_zps5499a5c7.jpg

I see similar reports on Google about nvinit.dll crashing on application close - with other apps I mean.

Maybe this will help?

http://www.9bis.net/kitty/?action=forum&id=0320&PHPSESSID=61...b4e0e814a1280363dcb6684cbbfaec

• 1 month later...

So it seems Nvidia is not going to do anything about this as all drivers I've tried have this same behavior with Imgburn crashing at closing. Is this just the way it's going to be from now on? This has got to be affecting a lot of prople since the majority are on some kind of Nvidia video card.

It's apparently connected to systems that have onboard video like the 3770k. I don't have the onboard video on the motherboad even hooked up but apparently it's related to that somehow. No other programs are effected by this (except for a now defunct program you had long ago that also has this behavior). I see no workarounds for this as all workarounds I've seen are on laptops which have a different setting that iI don't have (to switch between onboard and vid card).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.