Next Version Installer

Adrianvdh

Please don't. So you want to force thousands if not tens of thousands of people who dont use that piece of software to donwload stuff they don't want / need. And by doing so increase the size of the download and increase the amount of bandwidth the imgburn site will need to cope with that inceease in traffic and fiscal shutting down the sire due to overuse of allotted bandwidth. Hell no.

Oh i didn't think you would. It wouldn't have been a very smart move if you had. You would probably have angried alot of users. No offence but personally i find it 'bad' enough already that it offers to include Google chrome? And that it is enabled to install by default. But atleast you can disable that.

Hey (Ch3vr0n) What is your internet connection speed? because here IS South Africa we can't complain because it is not a developed country and I doubt we will ever change, our ADSL lines? The MAX we have is 10MB/s and you only get 3MB/s with that bundle? My internet connection is 2MB/s which = 200KB/s MAX so don't complain. BTW the file is only 112KB in size added? I doubt that the traffic would increase on the ImgBurn website!

Edited by Adrianvdh

It doesnt matter what my speed is or how much bandwidth i can use per month. The point is that nobody wants to download stuff they don't want/need. No matter how big/small. And you doubt wrong. 124kb x 10.000= 1.240.000 KB / 1024/1024= 1.24 GB extra bandwidth consumed per month on the allotted monthly traffic assigned to the imgburn site. And that is just for 10.000 download. Multiply that by 10 and your looking at 12.4gb extra. Size does matter. We won't notice much difference no, but the traffic the site uses, and his domain registrar will.

Edited by Ch3vr0n