Imgburn need serious improvement

prays

This is about latest ver. of imgburn

What happened-

Today I desperately needed to burn two CDs. As usual I put respective file & click on Burn. Got acknowledgement of Successful completion of Operation. I eject tray & reinsert CD & was hoping that Data will appear inside CD. But sadly CD was showing blank(entire space 702 MB was free).

I thought problem might be with media so tried to Burn 2nd CD & result was same :(

I again bought fresh pairs of CDs & before Burn I read out most of concerns related to Blank CD issue on this forum. But couldn't find working solution. Also I never changed or tweaked anything & was going by default options; only thing I followed during CD Burning -select minimum burning speed. Courtesy of my complete faith on Open Source decided to give another try. I did clean install first by uninstalling & removing traces in Registry but result was same.

I didn't have much time so sadly had relay on Pirated copy of N**O & "Eureka....." it worked. CD Burn successful & data was showing despite Restarts & Multiple Tray ejection. A sigh of relief that I don't have to go empty handed.

But I was curious to know if there's something wrong with DVD Writer or not so brought more CDs & decided to try at friend's PC. I burn different size of Data on our both's PC & that too with Imgburn & N**O & I could surely conclude there's no problem at all with my device it something to do with Software. Fortunately we both got different versions of OS so I don't think so its something related to OS.

Conclusion-

My testing may not too par with techie people but it certainly proved at least to me that Imgburn software need some improvement. Possibly I might not configured some of options properly but if told by experts I will certainly give many more try.

Comments awaited :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.