ConnectFilters (Source, SampleGrabber) Failed !

Drakoliona

No, it's nothing to do with ImgBurn, it's a system wide DirectShow filter. I'm pretty sure that file includes a readme or similar.

All it's going to do is allow DirectShow to decode/decompress your Flac files. The process is loss less (the whole idea of Flac). ImgBurn will use the decoded/decompressed data when burning the Audio CD.

I've not drag+drop, i've click/click the 'install' file and says : The Direct show filter was registered sucessfully

Don't need regsvr32 ?

So, you say : Extract the rar (using something like WinRAR from www.rarsoft.com ) to ‘C:\Program Files\madFlac’ (or ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\madFlac’ if you’re using a 64 bit operating system).

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit, don't need to be in Program Files x86? i can be on C:Windows\Applications ?

You can put the files where you like, just don't move them once you've registered the file - as the registry will contain paths to where the file (madflac.ax) was originally and the OS will go looking for it there.

The install.bat file method won't work if you have UAC enabled. Using the method I detailed in that thread works even with UAC enabled. If it came up saying it registered successfully, I guess you've disabled UAC?

The best way to check if it worked is to now just try loading your CUE file again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.