The Exorcist on Blu Ray.

Snazz

Hey guys, not sure if this is a good place to ask this question, but a few people on here will know me from way back so I stand a better chance of getting an answer. I am interested in getting The Exorcist on Blu Ray, but I think there's about six, possibly more versions out there, and I can't get to the bottom of which is the most complete version. For example a version that has the Spider Scene in it. This scene was missing in three for the versions I had on DVD that I bought. In the end I just downloaded it, and it was much more complete.

If anyone has any ideas I'd like to here them, also, what you think the quality is like.

Cheers peeps.

Steve. :))

HI dude.... Well you see therein lies the problem, There's way too many versions to guess at. I did that with the DVD versions and ended up with none of them being complete. When I get time tomorrow I'll list all the versions on Blu ray, and you'll see what I mean.

For example.

Regular version

40th Anniversary edition

The Version Never seen before.

1 disc set

2 disc set

Extended Directors cut

40th Anniversary Edition | Extended Director's Cut and Original Theatrical Version / Blu-ray + UltraViole

Link here I think it says there are nine versions.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070047/alternateversions

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.