Name that Movie !

AlienX69

Hmmm... this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/jpel...02/takethat.gif

and that:

http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/headsmash.gif

together in the same post... there is something to that. :lol:

=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=)) I never even thought of it like that DB!! I've had that av since the other place and they never get tired!!!! :w00t:

My mother was also a Dallas fanatic and I had to sit through it a lot. :lol: Keel played one Clayton Farlow for 10 years on the show. I've no idea who that character was, though.

I never got the chance to read Day Of The Triffids until 1992, in college, some 7 years after I got the VHS. In exchange for a copy of the movie, my Botany professor gave me her copy of a paperback of the novel. It was missing its cover. :)

BTW, next time you should see 28 Days Later, try to not think of Day Of The Triffids when you see that guy walking through the deserted city. ;) I saw it in a theater, and, I was thinking the same thing: guy wakes up in hospital, no one is there, roams the streets, no one is there.

That part of it seems definitely inspired by Triffids. The rest, though, no. :) For instance, 28 Days seemed to establish that the plague was limited mostly to areas of the United Kingdom. Plus, there was no global blindness or man eating plants. ;)

• 6 months later...

Alien was abducted by a threesome of terrifying Triffids. They carted him off to their ship and are performing horriffic experiments on him................. :'( :'( Once they learn the secrets of are exsistence they will be coming for us......... Minister Spinner can perform the excorisim to rid us of these evil Triffids......... :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.