Device Not Ready (Medium Not Ready)

mattyice3627

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me with a little dilemma I'm being put through. I am currently trying to write image files to a disc through imgburn for my xbox 360 (which i have recently flashed a few days ago) and I am new to flashing and burning games and forums and its been driving me insane for days haha. If anyone could give me any suggestions that would be excellent. :yes:

P.S here is my ImgBurn log

I 23:25:23 ImgBurn Version 2.5.8.0 started!
I 23:25:23 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Edition (6.1, Build 7601 : Service Pack 1)
I 23:25:23 Total Physical Memory: 2,619,960 KiB  -  Available: 720,044 KiB
W 23:25:23 Drive K:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GiB in size.
I 23:25:23 Initialising SPTI...
I 23:25:23 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 23:25:24 -> Drive 1 - Info: DiscSoft Virtual 1.0c (J:) (Virtual)
I 23:25:28 -> Drive 2 - Info: HP DVD Writer 740b HJ24 (D:) (ATA)
I 23:25:30 -> Drive 3 - Info: TSSTcorp DVD-ROM TS-H352C HP02 (E:) (ATA)
I 23:25:30 Found 1 DVD-ROM, 1 DVD±RW and 1 BD-ROM!

And when i try to write the files the destination is HP DVD Writer 740b HJ24 (D:) (ATA)

Thank anyone who is willing to help im going bonkers haha :frustrated:  :frustrated:

I had a feeling I was going to have to get a new drive I just didn't want to face the facts haha. I've looked through related questions as my own and saw all the other questions were a few years old so figured make a new post and get newer advice. Thank you for the quick reply and i will keep this post updated thanks again. Also are there any specific drives I should be looking at (I'm kind of a cheapo but I would like good quality.)  Thanks again!

I had a feeling I was going to have to get a new drive I just didn't want to face the facts haha. I've looked through related questions as my own and saw all the other questions were a few years old so figured make a new post and get newer advice. Thank you for the quick reply and i will keep this post updated thanks again. Also are there any specific drives I should be looking at (I'm kind of a cheapo but I would like good quality.)  Thanks again!

I'm also using Memorex DVD+ RDL discs so would you guess they are not compatible with my drive I just updated to latest firmware a few days ago.

Edited by mattyice3627

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.