Happy birthday, you old fart!

Shamus_McFartfinger

Corny: Best wishes to you, my friend and have a great day. May the beer flow etc and so forth... :)

On his 43rd birthday, the husband (ready for a bit of slap and tickle with the wife) rolled over and started whispering sweet nothings into his wifes' ear.

The wife was non-responsive and said "I have a headache".

The husband (thinking quickly) said "No problem. I've just sprinkled my wedding tackle with aspirin. Would you prefer to take it orally or as a suppository?"

Corny: Best wishes to you, my friend and have a great day. May the beer flow etc and so forth... :)

On his 43rd birthday, the husband (ready for a bit of slap and tickle with the wife) rolled over and started whispering sweet nothings into his wifes' ear.

The wife was non-responsive and said "I have a headache".

The husband (thinking quickly) said "No problem. I've just sprinkled my wedding tackle with aspirin. Would you prefer to take it orally or as a suppository?"

On his 43rd birthday, Corny rolled over and started whispering these sweet nothings into his wife's ear: "Not tonight, love. I have a headache."

=))

Happy Birthday mate! Have a good one and not too much cola, you know it makes you hyper!! :bounce:

:happybday:

birthdaycardmm7.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.