Accessing Many Bin files (over 2000) Without a Cue?

Reddbane

So I have a lot of Bin files (with no cue files) I ripped from an old game, 2,158 Files to be exact, (And that’s only one of 20 archives).  I want to access their contents, and I’ve looked all the tutorials on getting content from Bins, but all of them assume you already either have a cue, or are deal with of handful of bins, and thus say to make a cue for each file or recommend software that will convert a Bin to ISO, though only one at a time; obviously this is not feasible when dealing with such a huge amount of Bins.  So does anyone know how to mass convert the Bin or create the cue files without having to name each individual file?

Forget about converting or creating cues, you can't truly generate something from nothing.

How exactly do you want to access them? Via which program?

At best, what you've got there is a bunch of 2352 bytes per sector basic image files. All track info has been lost - or would be in a conversion to ISO as it can't represent anything more.

You could write a batch file loop through all of the bin files in a directory and create a basic cue with the right name in it.

I'd expect most programs that open cue files to open bin files directly anyway, so making the cue seem pointless - hence my initial sentence.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.