Fall back?

dbminter

Okay, I've a question.

Here in the United Sates, recent regulation has changed Daylight Savings Time, or whatever it is, to occur in November now, instead of the last Sunday of October. So, what about all our PC's? Can they be updated to automatically auto correct? :) What about all our VCR's, TV's, DVD recorders, DVD players, digital watches, digital clocks, Playstation 2 units...? :unsure:

Yea, we changed back here in Canada yesterday as well.................. now if I could only remember how to change the bloody cars radio clock.............. :P:P

Beats how my mother can't change the one in her's even with my help! :lol: I remember last year: "Okay, now, press the button on the far right. ... your OTHER right... the one most call their left. Yeah, that's it." :lol: (True story!)

Happened only yesterday here. And in 2 States, they don't introduce it!

Regards

Yep. Queensland (where I am for those who don't know), is one of the culprits still living in the 1900s. The latest reason given for not having daylight savings here is an expected increase in skin cancer rates because of longer hours spent in the sun. (Queensland is the skin cancer capital of the world). This truly brilliant fact comes from the same government who didn't institute daylight savings 15 years ago because it makes curtains fade more quickly and that milking cows would have been confused by it. :blink:

milking cows would have been confused by it.

They figure out that the cows would have a hell of a time changing time on their wristwatches then? :huh:

:lol: I'm sure that they spent tons of money polling the cows about their confusion and housewives about the fabrics in their house fading from the sunlight. Reminds me of thr Proxmire Awards aka the Golden Fleece Awards

Happened only yesterday here. And in 2 States, they don't introduce it!

Regards

Yep. Queensland (where I am for those who don't know), is one of the culprits still living in the 1900s. The latest reason given for not having daylight savings here is an expected increase in skin cancer rates because of longer hours spent in the sun. (Queensland is the skin cancer capital of the world). This truly brilliant fact comes from the same government who didn't institute daylight savings 15 years ago because it makes curtains fade more quickly and that milking cows would have been confused by it. :blink:

It really makes you wonder how some people get through life without seriously hurting themselvs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.