Halloween Treets from SVP !

lfcrule1972

Sounds like an old girlfriend that polo !! =))

They are honestly a good place to use if you live in the right areas - I just got 50% of the CISS Epson Ink resevoir system. So for ?19.99 I get the system and 12 150ml ink bottles as well ! corny bought one of these a while back (this is an updated version as some people struggled with the first one) and you do seem to save a lot of ink and pennies too !

Yet another good use for a CMC MAG DVD! :P Maybe someone could make a list of uses for it. Like when you get a coaster when burning it, actually use it as a coaster, to put your cup of whatever on it. :lol:

[edit]Fixed typo.[/edit]

Edited by JasonFriday13

You know? I've only ever had a problem with ONE Princo... and, of course, it was one I needed contents OFF of... Strangely, I could recreate them, but, all the other Princos, once I discovered about them, were readable. What was most insulting was a film I actually bought from a semi-professional company that had released its contents on a Princo! :o

You know? I've only ever had a problem with ONE Princo... and, of course, it was one I needed contents OFF of... Strangely, I could recreate them, but, all the other Princos, once I discovered about them, were readable. What was most insulting was a film I actually bought from a semi-professional company that had released its contents on a Princo! :o

I considered releasing my contents on the Princos also after all the work and no joy

I considered releasing my contents on the Princos also after all the work and no joy

You know? Releasing your contents in that way was considered a sin in the bible... :whatever:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.