1 normal cd 

2 dual layer cd

3 mp3 cd

4 mp4 cd

5 iTunes cd

1 video games normal disc best way to burn game

2 dual Layer disc   Videos games 

3 PlayStation blu-ray disc

I am looking  four best  New model samsung and  it has been external with usb 2.0 and usb 3.0 blue and writes Blu-ray Disc and 3D Blu-ray Disc and it got too all update  DVD disc to write and master write and dual layer all disc  like all dvd and  all new  update cd write disc and All new  video games dual layer and normal disc videos games.

I am  looking four best torrent website to download imgburn file from and one that  works with sky shield on and download with sky shield on and  torrent program to send  to download to download to pc one work with sky shield on.

Edited by Mark cowling
Can spell

Well, good luck finding anything that burns HD DVD discs anymore.  They don't make that format anymore.

As for your other options, unfortunately, there's no magic bullet that works best for them all.  Since you asked for a BD drive, I can recommend the one I use for all my purposes, except DVD-R and DVD+R which don't like Verbatim DataLife Plus media anymore.  I use the LG WH16NS60.

Also as for your other options, there's really little difference between drives in how they handle them.  It boils down to the firmware in the drive and the media you use to burn it in.

Thanks Four your help  but I am looking four external usb 2.0 or usb 3.0 blue.when put your driver in it goes  To one  you put in  your pc I what  one plug into  usb external. It has been so unplug  it from pc put way.

Edited by Mark cowling
Add

Then, you'll want to do what I do.  I use the NS60 but in an external USB 3.0 enclosure.  Most USB drives are slim line models, which are junk.  So, I get full height drives and put them in an enclosure.  As far as I know there are only 2 USB 3.0 enclosures to choose from: VanTech's and Other World Computing.  Both have their issues, but I choose VanTech's.  Just be sure you thoroughly test it.  The drawback to the VanTech is it is Chinese made so you can get junk.  My first one was, but my second one I'm still using.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.