ImgBurn keeps crashing while creating CUE file

BoredFish

I want to create a cue file for my music, and almost every time I try to, it crashes. I'm not sure why, there isn't anything in the log, but it did give me a bug report. But, sometimes it works. It adds the files, but when I hit ok, it crashes (didn't catch the bug report then unfortunately). It's a clean install. So, I'm not sure what's going on. It works fine on another computer, just not this one. Any help will be appreciated.

EDIT: Removed the bug report, it was way too long. So, just read the one attached.

bugreport.txt

Edited by BoredFish
too long bug report

This is something related to DirectShow, not ImgBurn itself.

What sort of files are you trying to add? It looks like you have some iffy filters installed or something. That specific log doesn’t mention the filter dll being used as part of the ‘connect’ process, but maybe it’s visible in another one of the crash logs?

I'm not sure, all it said was "An error has occurred" and gave me the bug report, an option to continue, restart the program, or close the program. They're regular MP3s. If there are other logs, please tell me where they are and I will send them right on over.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.