Log window issue

dbminter

9 hours ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

This is not the issue you reported. Your log issue was with window snapping... which I've fixed.

Quite a while ago you said 'this is my last post'.... and yet here you still are with your negative attitude, posting utter nonsense about me not being who I've always been. Do yourself a favour and stay to true to your word.

This is not the issue you reported. Your log issue was with window snapping... which I've fixed.

Fixed were.....? nothing its fixed and hasn't been since windows 10 which is years. You can say you working on it, its all nonsense, just like reporting of wrong windows version and other small bugs, none of that has been fixed.

I know I've said I wont post it again, but I also said, despite  the fact that there is really no support and yes,  you might point someone to a small work around of their issue(s) here and there, but the problems still exists .....no updates for 8 years....crazy.

Despite all of that, I still think imgburn is nice app, in fact my favourite, but my patience its running so thin and when I said ImgBurn Is dead I meant every word...is dead as a software development,  no developer leaves their project untouched for 8 years and argue  "its not dead"

I am well aware that my feedback negative, for reason and you more then welcome to ban me and even delete my account I honestly wont take offence.

Have a good day

Thanks

Edited by AWKJ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.