Some LCD Monitor Advice...

Pain_Man

First time they went up my ass, somebody'd be going to the hospital and it wouldn't be me!

In most cities--in the US anyway--UPS trucks get a pass from the Meter Maids (what's male Meter Maid called? A Meter Dude?).

Not it New York City! I saw on a documentary: a driver left his truck in front on an office building and when he came back a meter maid was impounding his truck. She let him unload all the packages and pile them on the street to wait for another truck. But they towed his.

It's $500 cash-only fine to get the vehicle out of impound. It seems in NYC if you park where you shouldn't don't nobody catch a break.

UPS puts a lot of pressure on the drivers to make deliveries they're always up their asses to do more and more

man I can attest to that ,leave it parked where it shouldn't be and its either ticketed ,towed or both .in NYC they dont differenciate among the sexes of the meter maids we called them "F'n assholes " seemed to cover everything nicely.If you do get towed they have a knack for bringing the vehicle to the impound yard furthest from where it was parked or it seems that way. UPS pays millions each year to NYC in fines

As I'm sure you know, polo, the UN diplomat's cars can't be towed, diplomatic immunity and all that bullshit. So they ignore all the traffic laws, park whereever they want to, etc.

Well, the NY Cops have a way of dealing with that. Every so often, all the diplomatic limos get their windows busted out, their tail lights busted out, etc. Of course, no one saw nothing and there's no proof of who did it. So the City of NY tells the diplomats, in classic NY style, to go fuck their diplomatic immunity.

Two Russian diplomats came out of a bar a few years back, were yelling, screaming, generally acting like, er, drunk Russian diplomats.

Two NYPD uniforms came along and arrested them for drunk in public, distubring the peace, etc.

The Russians get lippy, "We have diplomatic immunity, you fucking cop motherfuckers!"

One Russian had his arm broken, the other his ass kicked. Both went to the hospital. julli-stol.gif

Moscow pissed and moaned, of course. But Russian diplomats aren't talking shit to NY cops anymore.

First time they went up my ass, somebody'd be going to the hospital and it wouldn't be me!

In most cities--in the US anyway--UPS trucks get a pass from the Meter Maids (what's male Meter Maid called? A Meter Dude?).

Not it New York City! I saw on a documentary: a driver left his truck in front on an office building and when he came back a meter maid was impounding his truck. She let him unload all the packages and pile them on the street to wait for another truck. But they towed his.

It's $500 cash-only fine to get the vehicle out of impound. It seems in NYC if you park where you shouldn't don't nobody catch a break.

UPS puts a lot of pressure on the drivers to make deliveries they're always up their asses to do more and more

man I can attest to that ,leave it parked where it shouldn't be and its either ticketed ,towed or both .in NYC they dont differenciate among the sexes of the meter maids we called them "F'n assholes " seemed to cover everything nicely.If you do get towed they have a knack for bringing the vehicle to the impound yard furthest from where it was parked or it seems that way. UPS pays millions each year to NYC in fines

NYC is always in a battle with not just the Russians but everyone associated with the UN over parking fines which at one point had run into many millions .The UN should have its headquarters in Paris or anywhere not NYC like tits on a boar ,useless

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.