How do I covert a .bin into a .cue file?

Bluecap

You don't convert a .BIN file into a .CUE file.  .CUE files are used in association with .BIN files.

Now, as to how to create a .CUE file for an existing .BIN file like you have in your situation, under Tools in Imgburn, there's a Create .CUE function.  Just point it to the .BIN file you have now and the .CUE file will be created for it.

Oh, I meant to ask if the OP had used ImgBurn to create the BIN file because it should have created a CUE file itself, but I forgot to.  If not, I was going to suggest where to check for in the settings: Tools --> Settings --> Read --> Create Image Layout File --> Either set to Auto or Yes.

The reason ImgBurn opened when you double clicked on the CUE file is the Associations for CUE were set to open ImgBurn and load the CUE file for burning the associated BIN/CUE file set to a disc.  When you install ImgBurn, one of the Associations it sets is CUE files to itself.  You can assign a virtual drive program (I use Virtual CloneDrive.) to CUE files so it will automatically mount the BIN/CUE set as a virtual drive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.