possible to run two instances at once?

olli66

I have two burners and want to run two instances at once but it does not work.

When I start one and start burning a disc I can open a second instance and burn another disc but once one disc is finished and the next one is asked for (I am burning multiple copies of the same) the instance that just finished the disc terminates.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by olli66

It is possible to run 2 instances at once, but it sounds like you're burning a queue of discs or you're using batch processing.  I've never done either of those before so I don't know what the behavior of the software would be in those instances.

thanks for your input

must it be the same image? why? shouldn't two instances be able to perform on their own, side by side?

same question regarding the number of copies? how could that make a difference?

thanks for your help

You said you were burning multiple copies of the same, so I tailored my response accordingly.

You can burn what you like, as many times as you’d like.

The program will only be closing when it thinks it has finished all the work you’ve given it - assuming you’ve also told it to close when done.

That should not be the case. There’s nothing in the program to be aware of any other instances. Perhaps check the log file when it closes and see if anything gets mentioned.

Are you actually enabling any sort of option to make the program close when it has finished anyway? If you are, stop doing so. If not, perhaps something else is actually terminating it.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.