album Art

ALEXS

Is there any possibility to write an audio cd to include the album art? Its just a simple 33KB image. My car can view album icons with mp3 and data cds, so I know its possible but can it be done with imgburn?? 

Im not new to imgburn, first used it somewhere back in the 2000's. Im a little rusty with it. Im wondering how to name the cd, add its composer, and then add the filenames track/artist data. But how to add album icon??

Before IMGBURN, I used to use Fuerio! CD writer, and I had .bin and .cue already. Trying to write an audio cd with the artist/trackname/album, Windows media player makes track1, track2, etc... even with the proper names stored in the file, and music app on Mac writes track name, but track artist= playlist name, and then album name = (NO DATA). IMGBURN is AGAIN a life saver....

Will donate!

Edited by ALEXS

https://www.ehow.co.uk/how_6715508_burn-cd-album-art.html

if its not possible to add album art, then in 2023 somebody shoulda invented it by now, or its just that the hardware is so old these days that nobody wants to bother with the software... but album art i believe should be possible, you buy a cd and the original should be better than the mp3 cd you burned for 10 cents

Edited by ALEXS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.