Thanks and a question

nu2burning

First let me say "Thank you, thank you, thank you" for creating a fool-proof program that burns my live linux distros without a hiccup!

I searched the forum and found answers to two questions. First I discovered that this doesn't support burning audio files so I will look elsewhere for something as easy to use.

Second, I discovered that I can use the build mode to burn a CD or DVD of image files. I did see that jpegs are supported. Can you tell me what other file types are supported?

avi, bmp, gif, png, mov, tif???

First I discovered that this doesn't support burning audio files so I will look elsewhere for something as easy to use.

As Shamus_McFartfinger said, then all filetypes are supported, but as you are propperly thinking of burning the audio files as an audio CD, then that isn't supported in ImgBurn. To write audio files as audio CDs then i would recommend Gambit's great cdrdao frontend Burrrn.

Edited by Martin H

Thanks. I looked at Burrrn but since it is still in beta, I passed on that. One of my computers runs an old version of EZCD when Adaptac owned the product. This has never failed me so I moved the files via flash drive to that computer and I burned 1 Christmas CD which played perfectly on a standalone CDplayer. I have a few more to burn.

Yes, Gambit haven't got the link for the previous stable v1.13 on his site, but the new beta is really stable actually. If you would like to check the stable version out, then here is a link for it : http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Burrr...rrn_package.exe

IMHO then Burrrn is the perfect audio CD burning partner to ImgBurn :)

Edited by Martin H

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.