Fileformat bbdvdr.img will not burn

CA_DUde

This really buggs me to the degree where I need help. This is my scenario:

I got a file with a movie blahblah-bbdvdr.img

IMGburn does not reconize the file name (at least it is not valid file format)

So i changed it to .ISO It burns but will not play.

I think the suffix bbdvdr is telling me something but I dont know what.

If someone could help I really would appreciate it

THX

BBDVDR images are in PAL format. To play proper on your stand alone player the image should be NTSC format, at least if your in Canada or the U.S. The change over from pal to ntsc is a long one. You should look for images already in ntsc format to be able to watch correctly on DVD players in these countries.

Thank you Kevdriver "Guardian of the two brothers in the pic"

I get it! I know you are right, but if you are into Swedish movies at all one would know they are PAL Duh!

I will venture to try a conversion to NTSC. Or enven make the PAL Image play able on a PC.

I dont want to take all your time, since you are like a Santa running around answering stupid pepoles, stupid questions. But could you point me in a general direction where I could find the holy grail of PAL-NTSC conversion?

Thanks a lot

I could have misinterpreted your initial post but are you saying ImgBurn won't load the image and just says it's invalid?

Changing the file extension shouldn't do anything as ImgBurn doesn't work like that.

If your PC can't even see / read the files on the disc (i.e. just via explorer), you've got a duff image.

Swedish movies eh ? :wink:

=))

Well Yeah.

Swedes have great movies, very nature and naturalistic oriented.

Like Ingemar Bergman, well they are by many considered to be like

"Whatching paint dry" in slomo

Some have said it is like lokking at your car rust.

:innocent:

no conversion is necessary to play on pc.

try here http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?howtoselect=4;41

Does your dvd player not have option to play PAL, In UK, where we normally get the raw deal, all of my dvd players will play either PAL, NTSC, and most of my tv's will also allow USA NTSC and JAP NTSC.

Well I am in the cradle of technology U.S.A here a dvd does not do anything but NTSC, A TV does not do anuuything but NTSC. All DVD's are coded for their respective region.

Makes life just a tad harder, but maybe more challenging.

Thanks for letting me know I live in a third world country. :santa:

My God spinner - are you joining us in the 21st Century ?? :lol:

How rude? Punch him out spinner. :boxing::lol:

I try to avoid bloodshed just prior to Christmas Ken...can never tell when Santa is watching and wouldn't want to spoil any special presents he has in mind for me mate.....=))=))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.