Some Aussie slang...

Pain_Man

for the record:

In no way was I speaking for anyone. Neither the managment nor the stockholders of the McCrea Holding Company Ltd are responsible for any comments I made; nor am I responsible for any comments I made.

In fact no one's responsible for anything, ever, at anytime.

In fact, I do not recall, recollect or remember, at this present time, making any such remarks and, if I did so, it was under duress.

In fact, before this post, I remember absolutely nothing I ever did at any time for reason.

But seriously: anyone who thought I was speaking for lfcrule, I was in no way doing so. And if I somehow gave that impression, it was never my intention of doing so.

Mmmm I think thats over the top Pain_Man and you certainly don't speak for me in those assertions :/

Mmmm I think thats over the top Pain_Man and you certainly don't speak for me in those assertions :/

I do have to agree with lfc, That was a little too much Pain Man. I think a little more self refrainment could have been used here. Have a little respect for the Boss, as this is his forum, if for no one else. :|

Uh, cannibalism?

They're too busy dealing with outbreaks of cannibalism. :D

Monty Python_ (The underscore is necessary because of an apparent and rather stupid :) false positive flag by something somewhere stating that the phrase Python_ with the underscore replaced by a space is an illegal key word. That it somehow, in someone's deranged imagination, represents a security issue. SHEESH!) sketch. Where Britain has to deal with a sudden outbreak of cannibalism during an expedition to Lake Pahoe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.