~Dave~

cornholio7

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Das Reich

Happy birthday to you

And many more!!!

:thumbup:

(Useles trivia: the song "Happy Birthday" is still under copyright and the sheet music and publishing rights bring in over $1M a year.)

Edited by Pain_Man

Happy birthday mate!! :)

birthdaycardmm7.gif

(Now, do you see the advantage of using a crap happy birthday gif? Nobody pinches it!!!! :D )

Hey Zacos, if you want to give me a prezzy, send me a link where I can get the whole clip for your old sig..... :thumbup:

Loved that everytime I saw it...looked for your posts just for that.. :whistling:

Hey Zacos, if you want to give me a prezzy, send me a link where I can get the whole clip for your old sig..... :thumbup:

Loved that everytime I saw it...looked for your posts just for that.. :whistling:

Sorry Dave...no video :( . It was made from a series of stills that I came across on one of the humour sites - just google "argentinian cheerleaders" and you'll get a number of links to them. Some are better quality than others due to being edited jpg of edited jpg of edited jpg .....

I just love how numerous of those sites embed their site name in the graphics that have obviously been ripped off other sites :doh:

Awww, you diamond....

:faint:

Fuck the football, I would get a season ticket just to watch that every weekend.... :whistling:

Nice one...

Dave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.