this program is shit

jand

Great first post ! :doh:

That's probably because ImgBurn is an Image Burning program and NOT a ripping program !! Where have you been ? Decrypter has not been developed for ages following a brush with Big Brother......

You can use whatever program you like but I honestly believe that there is no better burning program than ImgBurn, its burning engine (for want of a better word) is far better than DVDD's and is continually developed to support new drives etc.

=))=)) when you learn to read things will go much better for you ,the 2 programs were written by the same guy,when you learn to understand all things will be possible but I'm not holding my breath in your case ,thanks for the Friday morning laugh

you cant back up movies on imgburn what a waste of space i will stick with dvd dycripter thanks

Jade, is that you? :whistling: I know spelling isnt your strong suit Miss Goody, so I thought I would ask!!! :D

Edited by jack

LMFAO, just noticed this thread......quality....

Exactly Blu....good call.... :whatever:

Is it my imagination or has there been a real sudden upsurge in the amount of people posting regarding ripping????? :unsure:

Dave.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.